Tuesday 15 March 2016

Review: Elemis Cleanser & Toner

Hi everyone,

I thought I would review for you for my current cleanser and toner, which I'm currently using as part of my night time skincare routine.




Elemis Lime Blossom Cleanser


The Elemis Lime Blossom cleanser is filled with active ingredients, which will help to balance out and repair the skin. The cleanser itself has a lovely light, silky texture, and a little does go a long way. It also has a light fragrance, so it may not be suitable for people who have very sensitive skin. The key ingredients inside the cleanser are vitamin E, lime blossom and Lecithin.

I really like to use this cleanser as a hot cloth cleanser, and it works this way really well. I don't need no more than two pumps to do my entire face. It leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and slightly moisturised. Because its filled with active ingredients it's more beneficial to the skin than other cleansers on the market.

Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner


This is a lovely, gentle purifying toner, and it doesn't contain any alcohol. The toner itself aims to restore the pH balance of the skin. Its also a spray toner, which means you can either spray it onto a cotton pad or just directly onto your face. The toner contains extracts of lavender, Quillja wood and Sweet Betty flower, which leaves the skin feeling clear and fresh.

I really like to use this toner as a spray toner, because its so refreshing and relaxing due to the lavender and this makes it ideal for my night time skincare routine. A few squirts of this and I'm done, but I do have to leave it about 30 seconds before I apply my serum/ oil, as it can leave my face just a little too wet.



No comments:

Post a Comment