Tuesday 9 February 2016

Mini Luxury Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share with you just a few luxury beauty items, which I have recently brought.




Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow Sheer Coverage Foundation in 2 Light

I decided to get this as thought it would be great as a base for my foundation, before I actually went in with my chosen foundation. It has the classical Guerlain scent of Palma Violets.

Liz Earle Gift Set

I decided to get one of the Christmas gift set from Liz Earle, as I've always been curious to try the brand; and what better way to try a brand than treating yourself to a gift set. The gift set that I had chosen included the famous Cleanse & Polish hot cloth cleanser, Gentle Face Exfoliator, and also a 50ml bottle of the Eyebright Eye Lotion. I'm actually looking forward to using this, but I've got some other stuff to work through first.



Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder

I thought I would treat myself to a loose setting powder to set my under eye concealer, and this seemed to be what I was looking for. This sets the concealer under my eyes beautifully, aswell as mattifing it nicely.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

This is just a repurchase, as my other one had expired. I can't get enought of the bubblegum lip scrub from Lush, as its delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment