Tuesday 26 January 2016

Ulimate Skincare Haul

Hi everyone,

I have managed to accumalate quite a few skincare products over the past couple of months, and I thought I would share these with you.




Pixi Glow Tonic

I decided to get this to use as part of my ance routine, and I will my using this once my current toner runs out. The Pixi Glow Tonic contains 5% glycolic acid and ginseng, and because this is a chemical exfoliator it should to clear out the pores during a breakout.

Pixi Overnight Glow Serum

This has become my serum of choice for my Sunday routine, as its quite intense. The Overnight Glow Serum contains 10% glycolic acid and cucumber. Due to this serum being so intense I can only use one drop of this, once a week.



Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner

I got this to use once my current toner from The Body Shop runs out, and also because I'm not quite ready to use my Elemis skincare; as I'm using my current cleanser.

Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Moisturiser

I thought I would give this a whirl as my night time moisturiser, once my current moisturiser has run out. I've got a good feeling this could work for me, as it has a very light texture and it is also meant to be extremely hydrating to the skin.



Ole Henrikson Walnut Complexion Scrub

I have decided I would give this a whirl on my Ocean Salt from Lush has run out. The Walnut Complexion Scrub is meant to be an abrasive manual exfoliator. Its also worth mentioning that this exfoliator froths up once water has been added to it, and it also has  a yummy scent as it smells like sweets.



Ole Henrikson Lift & Glow Gift Set (Christmas 2015)

This is an Ole Henrikson gift set from Christmas 2015, and it was to good of deal and I couldn't pass this up. Within the Lift & Glow gift set it comes with five decent size products to try and these are:-
- Ulimate Lift Eye Cream (day) 7ml
- Ulimate Lift Eye Gel (night) 7ml
- Pure Truth Melting Cleanser 30ml
- Sheer Transformation Moisturiser 30ml
- Truth Serum Collagen Booster 15ml

This gift set is extremely good value for money and you get to try products that you may not necessarily get round to trying, as well as giving you an impression of what the Ole Henrikson brand is like as a whole. If you can still get your hands on this gift set then I recommend that you buy it, if its something your interested in. But, if you cannot get your hands on this Ole Henrikson does offer various gift sets that are available all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment