Tuesday 15 December 2015

Body Shop Favourites

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share with you my favourite products from 'The Body Shop'. I have been buying goodies from 'The Body Shop' for a good few years, and it has fast become of my favourite places to shop.



Satsuma Shower Gel
This is one of my favourite shower gels to use during the summer months, because it is really refreshing and energising. It feels as if your bathing in oranges. I have purchased a good few bottles of this over the years, and I will continue to buy it because its so good.

Satsuma Body Mist
This is lovely to use when you need a little pick me up during the day, as its light and refreshing. The only way to describe it is 'Summer in a bottle'.



Vitamin E Face Mist
If you like things scented of rose, then give this whirl. Its only a light rose scent, but it is also refreshing and cooling at the same time. If you need to use to cool down even more, then just pop it in the fridge for a few hours or the night before to make it extra refreshing. Definatly one for the summer, but it can also be used all year round.

Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray
This has got to be one of my all time favourite products which 'The Body Shop' has to offer, as once this has been applied to feet it feels as if you're walking on a cloud. This is brilliant for people who have been on their feet all day, and for anyone who just wants to give their feet a little TLC.



Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil
This is what I like to use to take off the bulk of my make up, as its quick and easy aswell as also being gentle. I sometimes do this twice before I actually cleanse my face properly just to make sure that everything is off.

Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash
If you have blemish/ acne prone skin it might be giving this try, as it gets rid off excess oil like you wouldn't believe. It also has the added benefit of Salicylic Acid, which is an ingredient used to treat blemishes. If you don't like tea tree, then this may not be for you as its very strongly fragranced with tea tree oil. But this hasn't let me down yet, and its lovely when taken off using off using a hot cloth.



Coconut Body Scrub
This is another one of my favourite products that 'The Body Shop' has to offer. The coconut body scrub is really good at the getting the job done, but without being harsh on the skin; and it smells like natural coconut. 

Strawberry Body Butter
The strawberry body butter smells delicious, as well as being very hydrating at the same time. Once this has been been applied to the skin you will smell like a strawberry milkshake all day because the fragrance of this lingers on the skin. 

Here's just a few of my favourite products from 'The Body Shop', and it would be great hear what your favourite products are from 'The Body Shop'.

No comments:

Post a Comment