Tuesday 20 October 2015

Fragrance Review: Thierry Mugler Angel EDP


Hi everyone,

This is one of my favourite perfumes to wear during the Autumn/ Winter months, due to it having a strong scent throw.

I'm aware that the scent of Angel is an aquired taste, because you either love it or hate it, and I used to really dislike the scent of this when I was younger. But now that I'm older I can't get enough of it, especially in the colder months of the year, and it lasts all day on my skin.

Fragrance Notes
Top Notes: Bergamont, Helional
Heart Notes: Exotic fruits, Honey
Base Notes: Vanilla, Praline, Patchouli, Caramel

The scent of 'Angel' is even more gorgeous once the scent has died down a bit. It's also worth mentioning that when you first spray it you might come across a chocolate note, and that took me a while to get used to, as I'm not used to smelling chocolate in a fragrance.

Thierry Mugler's Angel is a delight to wear during the Autumn/ Winter months, as it makes you feel warm and cosy on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment