Tuesday 14 October 2014

Review: L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution


Hi everyone,

I thought I would share my thoughts on the L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Micellar Solution.

To me this is the high street version of Bioderma, but not as good, and the only reason why I say this is because when I have used this after coming home from work the cotton wool pad isn't as covered in dirt; where as when I had used the Bioderma the cotton wool pad was filthy.

I use this as my first step of my skin care routine, mainly just to get rid of any build up from the environment and to give my skin a bit of a refresh before I go ahead with the rest of my routine.

The L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution claims to: -
- Dissolve make up
- Unclogs pores and remove impurities
- Tones and soothes skin
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin

I've never used this to take away my make up, but I have used it to take off the last little bit after I have used a cleansing oil; just to make sure that my skin is completely free of make up. As for unclogging pores and removing impurities I personally don't think it does that good of a job, but it does do a basic job of toning and soothing the skin, and it also doesn't leave the skin feeling tight after using it. It also doesn't contain alcohol, which means it won't strip the skin.

This is a little bit hit and miss for myself personally, as it doesn't seem to get rid of all build up from my face at the end of the day.

If you have ever wanted to try a Micellar water, but you don't want to pay the price for a bottle of Bioderma, then this maybe for you. It's also purse friendly as you can pick up for around £5.


No comments:

Post a Comment