Tuesday 30 September 2014

Boots Haul - September 2014


Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, its just because the room which I usually do my blogging from was having a bit of make over.

Anyway, recently I went into Boots and picked up a few things; most of which are completely new to me. So, I thought I would share with you what I've brought and the reasons behind buying them.

Smashbox Photo Finish Original Primer (travel size)
I've been wanting to try a make up primer for some time, but I wasn't sure which ine to get as they are so many on the market. But, when I was over at the Smashbox counter I was recommended this due to how my skin is at the moment. I didn't want to invest in a full size, just in case I didn't like it. So, I decided on the travel size to see how I get along with it.

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finishing Spray
I've heard a lot of great things about the Dryspun Finishing Spray from Bumble & Bumble, but I didn't want to again invest in a full size can without trying it first. The idea behind the hairspray is to give your hair a lift by spraying it into your roots, and then massaging it in. Its meant to provide an airy feel to the hair, as well as giving it some volume.

Sure Maximum Protection 48 hour Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in Confidence
I think this is my new favourite deodorant, and I'm almost half way through my first one. The scent of this is gorgeous, as its a light floral fragrance.

Revlon Colourstay Concealer in Fair
I've got this as my other concealer is due for running out, and I've heard some great things about this concealer. I chose this one as it has the added benefit of Saliylic acid, which is great for treating the occassional breakout.

Bourjois CC Cream in 31 Ivory
I got this as I wanted to try something a little different from a foundation, and I actually like the sound of this product; as it corrects redness, fatigue and dark spots, and it has a light texture and feel.

Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in 52 Vanilla
I wanted to try a high street pressed powder, and I'd heard that this is very similar to the Geogio Armani Luminous Silk Powder, but for around a third of the price.

Aussie Mega Shampoo 500ml
I'm ready to try a new brand of shampoo and conditioner; as I have now worked my way through the majority of the Dove range. So, I've decided that I'm trying Aussie again, and this is a brand that I haven't used in years. I'm giving the Mega shampoo a go, and I think this is just a basic shampoo which is suitable to use on a everyday basis.

Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner 400ml
I decided to get this conditioner, as I wanted to get some more moisture back into my hair after I had used the Mega shampoo.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Light Mega Deep Treatment Mousee
I decided to get this as it seemed an unusual way to give your hair a deep cleanse. I've never used any of the 3 minute miracle range before, so we shall see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment