Tuesday 26 August 2014

Product Empties - August 2014

Hi everyone,

Its product empties time again.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Shower Gel
It took me forever to use this up, due to the fact that you get a lot of product for your money. I really enjoyed using this at first, as the scent was delightful. But, as I got towards the end of the product I just got fed up of using it. I'm also unsure if I would buy this again in the future.

The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel
Where do I start with this one. The scent is 'out of this world', especially for anyone who loves citrus scents, and it also has a fantastic lather. Its also worth mentioning that a little bit goes a long way, and I would buy it again.

Neutrogena T-Gel Therapeutic Shampoo
I've had countless bottles of this over the years, and its only thing that will sort my scalp out when its having a bit of an S.O.S moment. This is one product that I will definitely continue to buy.


The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream
This is a lovely creamy shower gel, and the fragrance of this is divine. It also has a lovely creamy lather. I also have a back up of this, and I will repurchase this again.

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Pocketbac Hand Sanitiser
As much I love the Pocketbacs from Bath & Body Works; I really didn't like this one, and that was mainly due to the scent.

Victoria's Secret Pear Glace Hydrating Body Lotion
This is a lovely body lotion to use during the Summer months; as its light in texture and also extremely hydrating. The scent of this is slightly fruity, and it also lingers for a little while. I will repurchase this again in the near future.


Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo & Conditioner
This is a lovely shampooo and conditioner combination, and I also get quite a bit of volume in my hair after using this. They also left my hair feeling silky soft, and very clean. Also, due to the oils that they put in the shampoo and conditioner it made my hair feel very luxourious, as well as more manageable. I will buy this again in the future, but I'm currently working my way through a different shampoo and conditioner.

Impulse True Love Body Spray
I've used Impluse body sprays for years, and the scent of this is lovely. The fragrance is Freesia and Tangerine, so on the sweet and fruity side. I think I've gone through about three bottles of this over the past few months, and I will buy it again; but I'm trying something different at the moment.

DKNY Woman 30ml EDT
I've had this bottle of fragrance since I was at college, and it was now time to get rid of it as I think the scent had started to "go off". I don't think I will be buying it again anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment