Tuesday 29 July 2014

Jo Malone Birthday Treat


Hi everyone,

On the 17th July I booked myself, my sister Amy and my best friend Abbie on to the Jo Malone Birthday Treat. I receive a birthday treat every year due to being a regular customer.

The Birthday Treat includes a hand & arm message for every person using a fragrance combination of their choice, champagne & chocolates, and also a complimentary gift.

For my fragrance combination was Peony & Blush Suede & Tuberose & Angelica. The Peony & Blush Suede was first applied using the shower gel, and it then followed by the matching body creme. Then to finish off I was sprayed with the new fragrance of Tuberose Angelica.
My sister had chosen the combination of Peony & Blush Suede and Amber & Patchulli. The Peony & Blush Suede was applied in exactly the same way as mine, and then was finished off with a spray of Amber & Patchulli.
Abbie went with the combination of Tuberose Angelica and Amber & Patchulli. When they were doing Abbie's hand and arm message they used the Peony & Blush Suede shower gel as a base, which was followed by the Vitamin E body balm, and then finish everything off they sprayed her with the fragrances of Amber & Patchulli and Peony & Blush Suede.

After we had our hand and arm messages, and finished off our champagne; we then decided to have a look at what fragrances was on offer. As part of my birthday treat every year I always buy a new fragrance, so this year I went with the fragrance Peony & Blush Suede. My sister also made her very first Jo Malone purchase, and she chose the fragrance Nectarine Blossom & Honey :D


For our complimentary gift we were each given a small Lime, Basil & Mandarin cologne, and a small Pomegrante Noir body creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment