Friday 20 September 2013

What's In My Bag?




The Bag
The handbag that I'm currently using is a Michael Kors Jet Set medium leather shoulder bag; in the shade Luggage.

What's in the bag?
In my bag I currently have my phone, passport, purse, a cosmetic case, and a key pouch; which is currently holding my keys

The Cosmetic Case (Small Red Bag)
The cosmetic case that I'm using at the moment is from Clarins, and it was a Gift With Purchase a few years ago.

What's in the cosmetic case?
My cosmetic case holds my essential, that I may need to use throughout the day; and they are: -
- Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial hand gel
- L'Occatine Cherry Blossom rollerball perfume
- Carmex Original lip balm
- A small Soap & Glory Hand Food hand cream
- Compact Mirror
- Natural Collection clear lipgloss
- Chanel Glossimer lipgloss in Natural (discontinued)
- Cath Kidston Blossom hand cream

Also in my bag I have a Links of London pouch, tissues, a Victoria's Secret body spray in Pear Glace, Wrigley's Extra chewing gum, pens and a tailcomb.







No comments:

Post a Comment