Wednesday 30 January 2013

Signature Soaps Review

I first came across Signature Soaps about four years ago at my local food and drink festival. It's all handmade and locally produced using natural ingredients.
     You can place an order with Brian at www.signaturesoaps.co.uk. I highly recommend a good browse around the website, as you'll be spoilt for choice in both products and scents.

Chinese Waterlily Forming Shower/ Bath Wash


The first thing that hits you about the product is the scent, as its so fresh and floral. It also has the added bonus of smelling your bathroom out for a little while afterwards.
     You only need to use a small amount of the product, as a little bit goes a long way; as well as producing a lovely rich, creamy lather.
     I've found the best way to use it too use a dry body puff to get a small amount of product out and then quickly run it under the shower to help to foam a little.



Price: £6.60

Lemongrass Cold Process Handmade Soap



I'm a big fan of citrus scents and I came across this little beauty. The first thing I fell in love with was the scent, and then the product itself.
    I really like to use this as a shaving soap, as it lathers up to a rich, creamy, velvety texture. As well as making my skin feel really soft, smooth and moisturised after using it. Also, because it contains lemongrass it has the added benefit of gentle exfoliation, which I really like.

Price: £3.80

www.signaturesoaps.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment