Thursday 24 January 2013

Bioderma Crealine H20 Micellaire Water

500ml bottle of Bioderma

Review

I've been torn with the idea of trying Bioderma for a few months after hearing some really good reviews about it. So, I thought I would try it out to see what all the fuss is about

Bioderma is a clear water toner with micellar molecules, which helps to remove make up and cleanse your face with ease. It also contains no scent.
      The Bioderma Micellaire water comes in three varieties and its been specially formalated for each skin type. They is a Bioderma cleanser/ toner for dry skin, sensitive skin and oily skin.
     The one which I'm using is for sensitive skin, and you can use it as a make up remover or as a toner. But, personally I like using it as a toner.

I use this in the morning either on its own or before I cleanse, tone and moisturise, and I also use it night before I go to bed. All I can say is that I've never known a product to remove so much rubbish from my face, as well as being really gentle and refreshing even though it has no scent too it. I only use a small amount on a cotton wool pad to help to give my face a quick refresh.
    I really do like using the Bioderma Micellaire water, and I think I will be repurchasing it again when it runs out. I've even brought a small 100ml bottle to take away on holiday with me.
   The only downside is that its really hard to get hold of in the UK.

Disclaimer: Everything I show on my blog I personally buy myself, and all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment