Tuesday 8 June 2021

Superdrug Haul

 Hi everyone,

I have recently been doing a little shopping in Superdrug, and this time around I've picked up all of the 'Superdrug' own branded products. Some of which have only just been released, and two products that I have been trying to get hands on, but every time I went in they were always sold out.


Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser
I have just recently used up the Vitamin E Hot Cloth cleanser from Superdrug, so I wanted to give the Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth a go to see if its any better/ different from the Vitamin E Hot Cloth cleanser. Also, the Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth cleanser has received really good reviews over the years.

Naturally Radiant 2 in 1 Moisturiser & Serum
I love using serums in my skincare routine, so I thought I would give this one a try. I've only tried it on the back of my hand so far, and it seems to have a gel cream consistency as well as intense warming feeling due to the glycolic acid. It could be a different experience once it has been applied to face and I have used it properly to get a feeling of what this product actually does.


Naturally Radiant Renewing Night Cream
It has been ages since I have used a standard night cream, but I thought I would pick this one up as I am exploring more of 'Superdrug's' skincare ranges. This does contain glycolic acid, so I'm hoping that it will be just a small amount per use. As I don't actually use glycolic acid on a nightly basis, as I don't want to over exfoliate my skin.

B. Hydrated Leave On Face Mask
This to me seems to be an overnight face mask, which my skin absolutely loves and has done for many years. This is the first time that I have noticed a purse friendly version, and I'm really looking forward to using this once my current night time moisturiser runs out.


Superdrug Extracts Avocado & Manuka Honey Shampoo & Conditioner
This is the product from Superdrug that I have been struggling to get a hold of for a good few months. I have used the shampoo and conditioner, and all I can say is that both of these are lovely and they also smell great. They leave my hair feeling soft and nourished, and also in a really nice condition.


Superdrug Extracts Watermelon & Mint 3 in 1 Hair Mask
This has only just recently been launched as part of their extracts range, and they also have two other hair masks. The Watermelon & Mint hair mask really appealed to me because it sounded delicious. It smells delightful, and I'm really looking forward to using this hair mask once I have gone through a few of my others.

I'm really looking forward to using and exploring the products that I have recently picked up from Superdrug, and seeing how I can incorporate them into my skincare and hair care routines. 








No comments:

Post a Comment