Tuesday 15 June 2021

Review: Vichy Mineral 89 for Eyes

 Hi everyone,

I have just started to use the Vichy Mineral 89 for Eyes as part of my evening skincare routine. I'm also using the Vichy Mineral 89 serum as part of my morning skincare routine.


Claims
- Mineral 89 Eyes is a hyaluronic acid booster that hydrates, smooths & brightens the delicate eye area.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of eye bags, dark circles & fine lines
- Protects the skin barrier
- Formulated with caffeine, natural origin hyaluronic acid, Adenosine & 89% Vichy Thermal Mineralising water
- The fresh, light texture is pleasant to apply & absorbs into the complexion instantly, leaving it hydrated but not greasy, sticky or shiny

This is a lovely product to use under the delicate eye area, due to its lightweight consistency. I find that every time I use this product my eyes feels instantly refreshed and hydrated. It also has a very slight cooling effect, which is also lovely.

I've also found that this product doesn't irritate my delicate eye area, which is what some other eye creams have done in the past. It sinks into the eye area more or less instantly, and it gives it an instant boost of hydration. I also don't need to use a lot of this product to get the full benefits, a little bit goes a very long way with this under eye serum.

I've noticed my under eye area now feels a lot more plump and hydrated, and in overall better health. The only thing that I have done is switched to this product.

This is a lovely under eye product for anyone whose looking to add an extra boost of hydration, and its also a nice budget friendly option for anyone who looking for a nice eye serum, but isn't too sure what to look for. Due to it being lightweight formula it's also beginner friendly, and you don't need much of this product at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment