I have recently started to use the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Gel Cream as part of my morning skincare routine, and I'm really enjoying using it as part routine as its the first moisturiser from Vichy that I have tried.
- An intense & long lasting gel cream for normal/ combination skin types that provides up to 48 hours of hydration
- Targets moisture loss by rehydrating normal/ combination skin with an intense & long lasting daily formula inspired by isotonic rehydration
- 97% of ingredients are sourced from natural origin
- Intense hydration for up to 48 hours
- Fine lines appear reduced
- Enriched with 15% Vichy Mineralising Thermal Water
- The formula is enriched with mineral salts, naturally sourced hyaluronic acid & plant sugar mannose that works to lock in moisture & also reduce water loss
- Complexion is left feeling dewy, fresh & hydrated
This is a lovely, lightweight gel cream formula that sinks into the skin straight away, and it gives the skin a boost of hydration. Once it has been applied it leaves my skin feeling soft, supple and also very hydrated throughout the day. It also has a very subtle fragrance that smells similar to Nivea products.
My skin loves a good gel cream moisturiser, as it is combination skin; which can sometimes be a bit of a pain to find products that not only cleanse the skin without stripping it of any its natural oils, but to then products that will add hydration back into the skin without being too heavy and taking a long time to sink in.
I'm really impressed with this gel cream moisturiser from Vichy, as its working wonderfully with my combination skin and adds a boost of hydration that leaves my skin feeling both refreshed and moisturised throughout the day.