Tuesday 22 June 2021

Review: Heimish All Clean Balm

 Hi everyone,

I have recently started to use the Heimish All Clean Balm as part of my evening skincare routine, and I'm really enjoying using it.


Claims
- Heimish All Clean Balm is a solid balm that transforms into a silky oil cleanser on the skin, and it then turns into a milky texture once you add water
- The soft & lightweight texture removes make up & residue without stripping the skin of it's natural oils. 
- Formulated with citrus herb oils to naturally brighten & nourish the skin
- Suitable for all skin types

I'm really enjoying using this cleansing balm as part of my evening skincare routine, as it does a really good at cleansing the skin. It also leaves the skin feeling both nourished and hydrated once it has been removed using a hot cloth. It also smells delightful and very spa like, which gives it a more luxurious feel and adds to the experience.

Also, you only need to use a little bit of this cleansing balm at a time, as a little bit goes a long way.  

I never understood the hype around this cleansing balm until I started to use it personally, as its not only just a lovely product to use, but it is also budget friendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment