Tuesday 25 May 2021

Boots & Beauty Bay Haul

 Hi everyone,

I have recently been doing a bit shopping on both the Beauty Bay website and also in Boots.



BH Cosmetics 'Poolside' Brush Set
I have my eye on this brush set from BH Cosmetics for a good few months. It contains a good mix of brushes for both the face and the eyes, and all for less than the price of one MAC brush. These brushes are lovely and soft to the touch. The above photo just shows the eye brushes, but the face brushes are just as nice.



A Variety of Sheets Masks from 'Holika Holika'
I decided to pick up some more sheet masks the Korean brand 'Holika Holika', and they are priced very reasonably. I also wanted to explore the range a little more. The sheet masks I picked up are in Cucumber, Green Tea, Strawberry, Rose and Acai.


Matrix Biolage Hydra Source Hair Mask
I haven't used any Matrix hair products since my teenage years, so I decided to treat myself to their Hydra Source hair mask. This is defiantly worth the money, as not only does it smell fantastic but its filled right to the top; which surprised me when I opened it. I've got this to use as part of my scalp cleansing hair routine when my current hair mask runs out.

The Ordinary Marine Hyaluronics
This is a relatively new product from 'The Ordinary', and it sounds like a product that my skin will enjoy. I got this to try once my Aurelia face oil runs out, and then I'll introduce this as part of my evening skincare routine. I love having an hydrating serum/ facial oil within my skincare routine, as I can tell if a difference if I have them or not.

Ofra Mini Lip Set
This is a lovely set of mini liquid lipsticks from Ofra, and I think this was from their Christmas Collection back in 2019. I have never tried any products from Ofra, but I have always wanted to try the brand. I'm looking forward to trying out their liquid lipsticks, as they have had nothing but good reviews for years.


Soap & Glory Body Range
I decided to pick up the body range from Soap & Glory that features their well known breakfast scrub. This range smells delightful, and I have purchased from this range the Rich & Foamous Body Wash, Smoothie Star Lightly Whipped Body Buttercream and also the Smoothie Star Body Milk. I love the scent of this range, as its sweet but not too sweet; as well as smelling delicious. I'm really looking forward to using these products over the warmer months, and the Body Buttercream will be used sometime during the colder months of this year.


Shea Moisture Body Products
I decided to get these as they was an absolute bargain in Boots, as they were clearing them out for some reason. I got two of the Coconut & Hibiscus Body Wash, a Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion and another Water Mint & Ginger Body Wash. I haven't got round to smelling the Water Mint & Ginger fragrance, but the Coconut & Hibiscus smells like heaven and I'm really looking forward to using the Coconut & Hibiscus range during the warmer months. I'm also looking forward to exploring the Shea Moisture brand, as I'm also interested in trying a few of their hair care ranges.










No comments:

Post a Comment