Tuesday 29 June 2021

Review: Purito Pure Vitamin C Serum

 Hi everyone,

I have recently just started to use the Purito Pure Vitamin C Serum, as part of my evening skincare routine. 


Claims
- Purito Vitamin C serum is a perfect product to recharge your skin. The brightening serum with 5% Vitamin C & 84% hyaluronic acid along with natural niacinamide & red ginseng is perfect to rejuvenate the skin
- The serum relieves acne scars, dark circles & freckles along with whitening effects. It also promotes the effects of ant-ageing
- Ensures clear tone & firm healthy skin the following day
- Contains 5% Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)

This is a lovely, lightweight Vitamin C serum that sinks into the skin straight away. I have been using Vitamin C products for years, but this is the only one so far that I have experienced a slight tingling sensation once it has been applied to my skin. So, if you have sensitive skin this might not be the product for you due to the tingling sensation. The tingling sensation is due to this product containing 5% Ascorbic acid, which is the variant of Vitamin C used in this serum.

Purito also recommend to use one to two pumps of their Vitamin C serum, which I find to be more than enough as it does sink into the skin more or less straight away.

This is a lovely Vitamin C serum to use, and a great introduction into serums and facial oils that contain a slightly higher percentage of Ascorbic acid than what my not be easily accessible on the high street (at least for the moment).

Also, apologies for the photo as this serum does come with separate pump and it was supposed to be included on the photo. But, I knocked off the bottle while I was in the bathroom and the pump broke. I did try to fix it, but with no luck. So, I've transferred the serum to another skincare bottle which I had due to it being such a lightweight serum.


No comments:

Post a Comment