Tuesday 16 February 2021

Review: Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Booster

 Hi everyone,

I have been using the Vichy 89 Hyaluronic Acid Booster as part of my morning skincare routine, and I'm really enjoying. I'm loving using an hyaluronic acid based serum/ oil as part of my morning skincare routine, as I can certainly tell a difference with my skin throughout the day.


Claims
- Formula powered by a combination of natural origin hyaluronic acid + 89% Vichy Thermal Mineralising water
- Hydrates & plumps the skin with moisture
- Instantly strengthens the skin's barrier function
- Acts as a protective shield against pollution
- Leaves skin plump, protected and ready for the next step
- A fresh gel like texture that absorbs into the complexion immediately drenching it with moisture
- 11 ingredient only formula that is suitable for sensitive skin
- Mineral 89 combines our highest concentration of Vichy Thermal Mineralising water, along with hyaluronic acid to plump & strengthen the skin barrier; and to also protect the skin from daily aggressors such as pollution

This is a lovely hydrating serum that is great to use both morning and evening. I personally like to use this in the morning, as it kick starts the hydration part of my morning skincare routine.

This has a lovely lightweight formula that sinks into the skin straight away, and I've found that I only need to use a pump of this to get the job done. It gives my skin an excellent boost of hydration throughout the day, as well as leaving feeling soft and supple.

This is a fantastic hydrating serum for anyone who as dry or combination skin; as it will help to give your skin an excellent boost of hydration.






No comments:

Post a Comment