Tuesday 9 February 2021

Review: Olay Nourishing Cleansing Balm

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Nourishing Cleansing Balm from Olay as part of my evening skincare routine for a couple of months, so I thought I would share my thoughts about it with you.


This is a budget friendly cleansing balm that is suitable for all skin types. I has a thick consistency at first, but once it has been applied to the skin it goes to a lightweight feel that spreads easily over the face. Also, it does a have mild fragrance; so it might not be ideal for those who have really sensitive skin.

Claims
- Cleanses the skin from impurities, dirt & pollution
- Melts away make up
- Deeply nourishes & hydrates the skin
- Leaves the skin feeling soft & supple
- Enriched with Vitamins E &B3, Pro Vitamin B5 and caring oils
- Creamy texture that emulsifies with water for a refreshing & nourishing cleanse
- Formulated for dry skin

This is first product from Olay that I've ever used as part of my skincare routine. This cleansing balm is great, especially if you are looking for one on a budget or that you just may want to try one out to see if its right for you and skincare routine.

It does feel as if its doing something once it has been applied to the skin, as my skin feels as if it getting a little nourishment; and once the water has been applied it does feel a little more hydrated. I do the same method to remove this cleansing balm, as that I have used with my previous cleansing balms/ oils; and that is that I remove it with using a hot flannel and it comes off the skin easily to make way for my second cleanse.

I also really like thickness of the consistency of this cleansing balm when it comes out of the tube, and the fact that it turns into this lovely lightweight cleanser once it has been applied to the skin makes it even more enjoyable, as it such an easy cleansing balm to use.

It does have a mild fragrance, which might not be ideal if you have extremely sensitive skin or you may be sensitive to fragrances; so it it worth just bearing that in mind. before you decide if its the right cleanser for you and your personal skin type.

Overall this is a wonderful cleanser from Olay, and its also budget friendly so its great for someone who might want to explore having a skincare routine but doesn't want to break the bank.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment