Tuesday 23 February 2021

Holland & Barrett Haul

 Hi everyone,

I recently been doing a little more beauty shopping, but this time I decided to go to Holland & Barrett. Holland & Barrett stocks a wide range of skincare and beauty brands that are more natural, cruelty free and better for the environment. So I thought that I would give a few items a whirl, and see if I like them.


Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 50ml
I have been using Rosehip facial oils in my evening skincare routine for years, and the one from Sukin seemed like a really good option. The price on this Rosehip oil is also fantastic, as its £20 for 50ml. I'm really looking forward to using this Rosehip oil once my current facial oil runs out.

Q&A Superfood Facial Oil
I got this to use as part of my morning skincare routine, as that is were I use a more nourishing facial oil within my routine. The Superfood Facial Oil from Q&A has an excellent variety of vitamins and antioxidants to help look after your skin on a daily basis. The Q&A brand works in a similar way too  'The Ordinary' and 'The Inkey List', but with better ingredients and with a very reasonable price.

Q&A Hyaluronic Acid Facial Serum
I have also been using hyaluronic acid within my morning skincare routine for years, and it is something that my skin really enjoys. Even though on the packaging it says that it is a serum; it actually looks more like an oil. I'm really looking forward to using this once my current hyaluronic acid facial oil runs out.


Pukka Night Time Teabags
This is a wonderful tea from Pukka, and this would be the third box that I have purchased from them over the years. It is a blend of oat flower, lavender and lime flower, and it works wonderfully at relaxing you before you go to bed to get a good nights sleep. It does taste a little sweet, but there's nothing added to it to give the natural sweetness.

Pukka Lemongrass & Ginger Teabags
This is one from the Pukka brand that I have never tried before, but I am partial to the occasional lemon based tea. I usually go for a green tea with lemon, but I have never had a lemongrass and ginger based tea. I'm really looking forward to trying this tea from Pukka.



No comments:

Post a Comment