I have recently started to use the Mizon Water Volume EX Cream as my night time moisturiser, and I'm really enjoying using this moisturiser as it gives my skin an excellent boost of hydration.
- Moisturising water gel that increases moisture holding capacity
- Protects & soothes the skin from environmental damage & offers deep hydration
- Helps to improve the moisture retaining abilities of the skin & Keeps skin looking soft & luminous
- Hydra Tox TM: Helps to improve skin's moisture barrier
- The hydrating aqua gel formula increases moisture as you rub, which helps to revitalise dehydrated skin.
Hydra Tox TM
This has been specially developed for Mizon's Water Volume EX line. The Hydra Tox TM formulation helps to relieve the skin from any dryness that has been brought on by any temperature changes between both inside and outside the skin by the changes in the weather. It also aims to promote softer and healthier looking skin. It also helps to strengthen the skin's natural moisture levels and also increase the moisture retention ability.
Hydra Tox TM is made up of Snow Algae, Hydrasalind, Hydranor and Moringa extract.
This is a wonderful moisture to use, especially if you suffer from dry skin; but it also works well for combination skin.
I love how lightweight this moisturiser is, and it sinks into the skin straight away. The hydration that this moisturiser provides to the skin is outstanding, and it took me completely by surprise and I can certainly tell a difference when I wake up the following morning. My skin feels overall more plump, and more hydrated than it's ever been.
This is also my first experience of using a K Beauty product, and I'm really impressed. I will hopefully be exploring more K Beauty products over the year and beyond.