Tuesday 2 March 2021

Review: L'Occitane Gel to Foam Facial Cleanser

Hi everyone,

I have recently started to use L'Occitane's Gel to Foam Cleanser as part of my evening skincare.


Claims
- A fresh daily cleanser for all skin types that is infused with cucumber & thyme
- Refreshes the face & helps reduce imperfections
- Infused with cucumber, which is known for its refreshing properties and also thyme.
- Rich in zinc to help reduce any blemishes
- Transforms into a soft foam that gently cleanses and removes impurities and make up. Leaves the skin feeling soft, comfortable and purified.

This is a lovely gel cleanser that lathers really nice once water has been added. I've also found that you only need to use a small amount to get the job done.

The fragrance itself is were I find it to get a little bit weird. The cucumber and thyme fragrance smells really nice in the bottle, but once it has been applied to the skin and water has been added it smells not as i would have expected.
My expectations of this cleanser of it smelling like a lovely, refreshing cucumber went out of the window when I started to use this on the first week. The reality of this scent is that it actually smells like a cross between a car air freshener and also going through a car wash at the same time.

Don't get me wrong, as its a really nice cleanser. It's just the fragrance I can't get past, and this is the only product from L'Occitane that this has happened with.


No comments:

Post a Comment