Tuesday 11 August 2020

Review: Lancome Tonique Eclat Exfoliating Toner

Hi everyone,

I have recently started to use the Lancome Tonique Eclat facial toner as part of my Sunday skincare routine. 



I've been using an exfoliating toner as part of my Sunday skincare routine for a good few years, and when I found out that Lancome had an exfoliating toner I really wanted to try it.

The Lancome Tonique Eclat facial toner is working really well on my combination skin, as not only does it make my complexion feel cleansed without stripping my skin of any of its natural oils, but it also makes it feel refreshed. The one thing that I did stumble across when I first started using this toner is that it smells like a G&T, but you can't smell it once it has been applied to the skin.

Claims
The Tonique Eclat exfoliating toner is a light lotion which evenly and effectively exfoliates as it thoroughly wipes away the dead skin cells from the skin. It has been formulated with ingredients of naturally derived origins.

Benefits
- Increases cell renewal so the skin looks radiant
- Skin feels soothed
- Hydrates skin for a soft feel
- Protects against free radicals
- Exfoliator properties deeply cleanses the skin leaving it radiant and supple

I'm really enjoying using this toner as part of my Sunday skincare routine, as it isn't overly harsh or stripping on the skin. But, it does make the skin feel cleaner after using it. It also leaves my skin feeling just ever so slightly hydrated. 
This is a lovely and refreshing toner to use, but I can't use this more than once a week as it could potentially dry my skin out. 

I would recommend this toner for anyone who has oily/ combination skin, as it does help to combat the skin's natural oils but without it leaving it feeling stripped or dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment