Tuesday 18 August 2020

Cult Beauty Haul

Hi everyone,

I have recently placed another order for Cult Beauty, and this time it was as a little treat for myself as it was birthday a little while back. So, I have decided to treat myself to a few new products, some of which I have had my eye on trying out for a while.




By Terry 'My Beauty Essentials' Kit
I've always wanted to try products from By Terry, but I wasn't too sure if some of the products that I wanted to try would be right for me. But, this little kit was the answer as it contains three travel sizes, two of which I have been wanting to try for a while, and also this lovely little kit was very reasonably priced for By Terry products. The kit contains  the Baume de Rose lip balm, the Hydra Care Setting Powder, and also the Mascara Terrybly; and the products that I'm interested in trying is the lip balm and also the setting powder. So, I'm really looking forward to using these products and to see if they will work for for me.



ABH Clear Brow Gel (Travel Size)
I have heard nothing but great things about the famous ABH Clear Brow Gel over the years, but I've never tried it. So, I decided to treat myself to a travel size to see if I would like it as part of my make up routine.

ABH Brow Powder Duo in 'Taupe'
I already own an ABH Brow Powder Duo in 'Medium Brown', but I was finding at times that it was coming up just a little dark for what I wanting my brows to look like, so I've decided to purchase the shade 'Taupe' as its the shade lighter than the 'Medium Brown' shade that I currently have in my make up collection.

Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer in 'N1'
I'm in the process of trying to find a replacement concealer for the original Urban Decay Naked concealer that has now been discontinued, and this is another one that caught my eye as its meant to be full coverage but also lightweight at the same time. I chose the shade 'N1' as its the lightest shade with a neutral undertone.


OUAI Detox Shampoo
I've never tried anything from OUAI but I'm interested in trying a few more of their products. I really fancied trying the Detox shampoo, as I think it would really benefit my hair and scalp. I haven't tried this yet, but it does smell divine.

OUAI Hair Oil
This is another product from OUAI that I've been interested in trying, but I thought that it would be too heavy for my hair. It turns out that this is a lightweight hair oil, and I'm really looking forward to using this.


Sunday Riley Juno Facial Oil (15ml)
This is the first product from Sunday Riley that I've purchased. I got this to use as part of my morning skincare routine, and to maybe alternate with the Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate, which is products that I have been using for years. But, the Sunday Riley Juno facial oil has better ingredients compared to the Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate.

Herbivore Prism Facial Oil
I use a liquid exfoliator as part of my Sunday skincare routine, and this one sounded like a would enjoy having as part of that skincare routine. The Prism facial oil is a blend of 12% AHA and 3% BHA, so this might be on the intense side for a facial oil. I have used the Lapis facial oil in the past and that was intense to use at first, but it did clear my skin up and make it feel more balanced than what it was previously. I'm really looking forward to using this as part of my Sunday skincare routine, once I have finished using up the current exfoliating serum.

I'm really looking forward to using all of these products, and seeing if I've stumbled across any hidden gems that I can continue to purchase in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment