Tuesday 6 November 2018

A Little Skincare Haul

Hi everyone,

I'm due for running out of some of skincare items, so I've had a little stock up. Some of these items I have used before, and there's one or two new products that I never tried before.


Dr Botanicals Japanese Orange Revive & Firm Facial Serum
I decided to get this as I'm just starting to get into Vitamin C serums. This has a mixture of  Vitamins C & A. Vitamin A is what is known as Retinol, which helps the skin cells to flip over. I've never used any Retinol products before, and because this has a mild form of Vitamin A in it I thought I would give it a go. I've only used it a few times, but my skin has been fine with it. It also smells like oranges.

Dr Botanicals Moroccan Rose Superfood Facial Oil
I've used up a 15ml size of the Rose Superfood Oil from Dr Botanicals earlier on this year, and I've been wanting back in my skincare routine ever since. This is a lovely lightweight serum that sinks into the skin straight, and it smells absolutely gorgeous. I'm really happy to have this back in my skincare routine.


Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash
I'm currently using this as part of my morning skincare routine, and I'm really enjoying it. Even though its a deep cleansing facial cleanser, its not stripping to the skin. Also a little bit goes a very long way. It also has a lovely citrus scent which is refreshing to use first thing in the morning.

Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Toner
I got this to go alongside the Calendula cleanser. I've never used this toner before, so I'm not to sure on what to expect. But it is alcohol free, so it shouldn't be stripping to the skin.


Kiehl's Facial Fuel Face Wash For Men
Even though this is aimed at men, I've actually got this for me as I have combination skin and I have heard that this is meant to be excellent for that. I've got this to use as part of my evening skincare routine, once I have currently used up another cleanser.

Body Shop Seaweed Toner
I'm about half way through my first bottle of the Seaweed toner from the Body Shop, so I thought I would get another one just to tie me over until I can think of another toner I want to use/ try out as part of my evening skincare routine. I don't usually get along with skincare from the Body Shop, but this range has been ideal for me try and I've no issues with it. I thought it would be harsh on the skin, as the Seaweed range is aim at combination/ oily skin, but it isn't. It also has a lovely fresh scent too it.



No comments:

Post a Comment