Tuesday 13 November 2018

Products I Have Used Up

Hi everyone,

Its time for me to show what products that I have used up over the past couple of months.



Avon Planet Spa Moroccan Romance Shower Oil
This is a lovely rose scented shower oil from Avon, and it smells delicious. Also, a little but goes a very long way. It doesn't really foam up, but it does leave your skin feeling very moisturised.

Baylis & Harding Shower Gel (Travel Size)
I can't remember which scent this was, but it was really lovely to use. I only got a few uses out of it, as it was only a travel size.

Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel
One of the nicest scents to ever come out of the Body Shop, as its just so fresh and lovely. The scent is gorgeous. Its just a shame it can't be available all year round, and that I only bring it back for the sales.


Dove Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant
I love the scent of the Cucumber and Green Tea range from Dove, and I have gone through quite a few of these over the years.

Elemis Rehydrating Rose Petal Cleanser
This is lovely rose scented cream cleanser from Elemis. It took me a good year or so to get through this, as you only need to use about two pumps of this at a time. I used this as part of my evening skincare routine.


Body Shop Mojito Body Butter
I loved the scent of this, and they really need to bring this back. Actually, I loved this product as a whole, as it left me smelling fresh as well as leaving my skin feeling hydrated.

Lush Retrend Conditioner
This is an awesome conditioner from Lush, especially if your hair is need a little hydration. It also smells like Palma Violets. I've currently got another one of these on the go at the moment.


Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Serum (Discontinued)
One of my favourite serums from Caudalie has now been discontinued, and I'm now using the product that has replaced it and its nowhere near as good.

Clinique 'All About Eyes' Eye Cream
This is the second one these that I have gone through, and I think my under eyes are in need a little more hydration than what this gives me. Its a good eye cream, but its just hydrating enough for me at the moment.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara
I loved this mascara from Maybelline, but I have quite a few in my collection at the moment so I won't be repurchasing for the moment.








No comments:

Post a Comment