Tuesday 30 October 2018

Fragrance Empties 2018

Hi everyone,

I have been saving up my empty fragrance bottles, so then I could do a post on my fragrances that I have used up over the past year or so.




Avon Little Lace Dress 10ml Spray
This is a lovely mature scent that fades away nicely. The amount of compliments I received when I was wearing it was unbelievable, as people were really drawn to the scent of this. I have a 50ml bottle of this in my fragrance collection ready to go.

Avon Sparkling Citrus
This is a lovely citrus scent that isn't overly citrus. Its just really nice to wear on an everyday basis.

Avon Passionfruit
This is a lovely passionfruit, and I'm not normally one for passionfruit fragrances but this is one that I enjoyed wearing. 


CK In2U 50ml
This is a lovely scent to wear everyday, as its just a lovely subtle fragrance. 

Body Shop Fijian Lotus
This is a fresh fragrance, which is something I don't usually wear. But I really enjoyed wearing this on an everyday basis, as it was just an easy fragrance to throw on and not worry about if it was too overpowering.


Katy Perry's Killer Queen
This is a lot stronger than the rest of the fragrances that I have mentioned, and it does stay around on the skin once it has been applied. 

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir EDP
This is a lovely fragrance to wear, especially if you like the scent of cherries. This is another one that stays on the skin for a good while once it has been applied.

These are all of the fragrances that I have currently used up for the moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment