Tuesday 9 January 2018

Review: Kiehl's Cilantro & Orange Extract Anti-Pollutant Defending Mask

Hi everyone,

I have recently been using the Kiehl's Cilantro & Orange Extract Anti-Pollutant Defending Mask, and I would love to share my thoughts on it with you.




The Kiehl's Cilantro & Orange Extract Anti-Pollutant Defending Mask is an overnight mask. I have tried it once as an overnight mask, and it was just too fussy and messy to use overnight. So what I use for instead is a moisturiser top up during the day if my skin is need of an extra boost of hydration, and if I'm being honest I do prefer to use it this way.

Claims
- Minimise the damaging effects of pollution on the skin
- Nourishing formula replenishes skin leaving it renewed, radiant, and more prepared to protect itself from daily aggressors.

When I have used this mask my skin feels rehydrated, plumped and so much more brighter looking.

Overall, I'm thrilled to bits that I have managed to find an alternative way to use this mask, as it does do wonders for my skin when its feeling dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment