Tuesday 16 January 2018

My M.A.C Lipstick Collection

Hi everyone,

Over the last year my M.A.C lipstick collection has grown a little bit, so I thought I would share with you the shades and finishes. The shade descriptions I have taken from the M.A.C UK website, and I have tried to do the photography as true to colour as I possibly could. 


Speed Dial




This is described as a 'light blue pink', and on me its slightly brighter and more pink than my natural lip colour. But at the same time its still a very wearable shade. The shade 'Speed Dial' is also a cremesheen finish.

Snob

This is described as a 'light neural pink', and this pulls a bit too cool on me especially if I wear a lip liner underneath it. The only way that I wear this lipstick is without a lip liner, and this makes it a little more wearable. The shade 'Snob' is a satin finish.

Rebel

The is described as a 'midtonal cream plum', and this is one of the very few vampy shades which I own. So I rarely wear it. On me it pulls a darkish berry shade. The shade 'Rebel' is also a satin finish.

Syrup

This is described as a 'cloudy pink', and on me this is identical to my natural lip colour; which makes the ideal shade to wear everyday. The shade 'Syrup' is a lustre finish.

Plumful

This is described as a 'blooming rose pink', and this is also the lipstick wear I started to get into wearable mauve and berry shades. Even though this looks dark in the bullet; its actually quite a wearable shade, and one of my favourite MAC lipsticks that I own. The shade 'Plumful' is also a lustre finish.

Impassioned

This is described as an 'amped up fuchsia', and this isn't one for everyday wear. But it is nice to wear during the spring and summer months, as it is a very bright coral pink. The shade 'Impassioned' is an amplified creme finish.

Girl About Town

This is described as a 'bright blue fuchsia', and this is nice to wear when we are transitioning into Autumn as its still quite a wearable pink. This is one of my lovely colleagues favourite lipsticks to wear. The shade 'Girl About Town' is an amplified creme finish.

Craving

This is described as a 'burst of plum', and this is also a very wearable berry shade. This is also another favourite M.A.C lipstick that I own, even though I haven't owned it that long. The shade 'Craving' is also an amplified creme finish.

Insanely It (Discontinued)
I also own a Sheen Supreme lipstick in the shade 'Insanely It', and sadly the sheen supreme line of lipsticks got discontinued a few years ago.








No comments:

Post a Comment