Tuesday 2 January 2018

My 2017 Discoveries

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share with you the discoveries I have made during 2017.


Kiehl's

During 2017 I started to explore more of Kiehl's skincare. Some of the products I like from Kiehl's are the Ultra Facial range, Daily Reviving Concentrate, and the Cillantro & Orange Extract Anti-Pollution Defending Mask. I will continue to explore more into Kiehl's during 2018.

Clinique

During 2017 I also started to look more into Clinique as I had heard a lot of positive reviews regarding the 'Moisture Surge' range. I have also gone through a pot of the original 'All About Eyes' eye cream, and I'm currently using my second. I would really like to explore more into the 'Moisture Surge' range during 2018.

MAC Volcanic Ask Exfoliator

This is a fantastic manual exfoliator from MAC, as its one that gets the job done without too much effort. Also a little bit goes a very lomg way.

Lush Rehab Shampoo

This has become my favourite shampoo to use, as it has worked wonders for my hair andit doesn't strip it of its natural oils. This is one shampoo that I will continue to repurchase.

Lush Retrad Conditioner

This has become my favourite conditioner to use from Lush alongside the Rehab shampoo. This combination is amazing for my hair as it works wonders, plus it also makes my hair smell like Palma Violets.

Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Serum

This is an antioxidant serum from Caudalie that I use as part of my evening skincare routine. My skin is a lot more hydrated and plump after using this serum.

'The Only Way is Melts' by Tracy

This has become my favourite place to purchase wax melts from and its also local to me. The scents are amazing and the scent throw is outstanding. I will continue to purchase my wax melts from Tracy on a regular basis.

I really hoped that you enjoyed reading my discoveries from 2017. Lets see what 2018 has in store 



No comments:

Post a Comment