Tuesday 23 January 2018

Review: Clinique 'Take the Day Off' Cleansing Balm

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Clinique 'Take the Day Off' Cleansing Balm for a few months, so I thought I would share my thoughts on it with you.




This has become my favourite cleansing balm to use as a 'first cleanse' in my skincare routine.

I really like using this cleansing balm as you only need to use a very small amount to get the job done, it rinses off easily with warm water and it also leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated.
Its also worth mentioning that because you need to use a small amount of this cleansing balm; it actually works out to be good value for money as a tub of this is going to last you around 4 - 6 months.

Claims
- Lightweight cleansing balm quickly dissolves stubborn eye and face make up
- Transforms from a solid balm to a silky fluid oil upon application
- Cleanses thoroughly and rinses off completely
- Suitable for all skin types

The Clinique 'Take the Day Off' cleansing balm has a lovely smooth consistency that melts into the skin straight away.

I'm really impressed with how effective this cleansing balm is, as it does rinse off completely clean and I also like that it leaves my skin just ever so slightly moisturised.



No comments:

Post a Comment