Tuesday 30 January 2018

Review: Elemis Rehydrating Range

Hi everyone,

I have been using the Elemis Rehydrating cleanser and toner for a good few months, so I thought I would review them for you.


Elemis Rose Petal Rehydrating Cleanser




I have been using the Elemis Rose Petal Rehydrating cleanser as part of my morning skincare routine, and I'm really enjoying using it.
The Elemis Rose Petal Rehydrating cleanser has a lovely lightweight formula, as well as a very subtle rose scent.

Claims

- Hydrating & nourishing rose petal infused cleanser effectively removes make up and daily build up of skin pollutants
- Unique in texture
- Lecithin, Vitamins E & F are blended with rose petal flower water top hydrate and purify the skin; restoring a clean and radiant complexion

I don't use this cleanser to remove my make up, so I don't know how effective it is for that purpose. But I do use it as an actual skincare cleansing step. This cleanser works well as an hydrating cleanser, as it does remove any build up that the skin may have developed overnight. I also find this to be a very refreshing cleanser to use due to the rosewater.

Elemis Rehydrating Ginseng Toner


I have been using the Elemis Rehydrating Ginseng Toner as part of my morning skincare routine, and I'm really enjoying it.
The Elemis Rehydrating Ginseng Toner has a lovely refreshing spritz, as well as a mild ginseng fragrance.

Claims

- This nourishing toner effectively tones the skin; rebalances its pH level and preserves the natural oils without the use of alcohol or harsh detergents
- Extracts of Korean Ginseng, Quillaja wood and Sweet Betty Flower help to revitalise and moisturise skin, leaving a radiant and hydrated complexion.

The Elemis Rehydrating Ginseng Toner does give the skin an extra boost of hydration. Its ideal to use as part of a skincare routine and/ or as a boost of hydration throughtout the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment