Tuesday 25 October 2016

Review: Cloud Nine Original Straightening Iron

Hi everyone,

I have recently treated myself to a brand new pair of hair straighteners, as the pair which I had before were around fourteen years old. So, I thought it was time to get a new pair.




I decided to purchase the Cloud 9 Original Straightening Iron, as it was the one that appealed to me the most. It's also really easy to use and you can adjust the temperature at a click of a switch.

I love how easily it glides through my hair with no tugging or pulling, and it also leaves my hair with a smooth and glossy finish.

In The Box
- Cloud 9 Original Iron
- Protective heat guard
- Luxury heat resistant carry case

Claims
- Mineral infused plates glides smoothly through the hair. Leaving beautifully conditioned and highly polished locks
- Innovative temperature control from a hair friendly 100 degrees through to a hot 200 degrees
- Floating & super smooth plates and curved body will allow you to straighten, curl, flick and wave without dragging or catching your hair

I'm really impressed on how straight it leaves my hair. But also it actually stays straight right up until I wash my hair, which I wasn't expecting. Also, the heat resistant carry case is a lovely bonus because while your sectioning and sorting out your hair to straighten it, you can just place the straighteners in the case until your ready to straighten, and they'll be safe while they on. Another additional safety feature is that if the straighteners are accidentally left on it will knock itself off after 30 minutes.

Please make sure that you use them safely, because they are an electrical product; and remember to turn them off when not in use. Once you have finished using them, leave them to cool down before you put them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment