Tuesday 1 November 2016

Review: Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate

Hi everyone,

I recently been trying the Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate as part of my morning skincare routine, and I thought that I would review it for you.




I've already started to notice a difference in my skintone since using this, as it feels brighter, a little more glory and more supple. It also feels more hydrated than usual.

Claims
- Strengthens skin's defences against daily aggressors to keep skin looking youthful & radiant all day
- Provides antioxidant protection with a powerful blend of naturally-derived oils, including Ginger Root, Sunflower, & Tamanu to help the skin feel fresh & look energised from the morning right the way through to the evening.

I've got a strange feeling that the Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate is going to become a permanant part of my morning skincare routine. Purely because I have actually noticed a difference in the way my skin looks and feels.

The Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate is available to buy in two sizes, which are 30ml and 50ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment