Tuesday 5 April 2016

Beauty Haul - April 2016

Hi everyone,

I've done a bit of shopping recently, and I thought I would share with you what I brought. This was done over a course of about three seperate shopping trips. 




Vichy Normaderm Night Detox Moisturiser

I thought this would be great to use inbetween using my more expensive moisturisers, just to bridge the spending gap a little bit. This is meant to an excellent night time moisturiser, and because I have got quite a lot of faith in this product, even though I've never used it before; I ended up buying two.

Avene Cleanance Expert Emulsion

I thought this would be an excellent choice of moistuiser to add to my acne/ breakout sincare routine, as I don't actually have a specific moistuiser for it. 

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Serum

This is just a repurchase, as it made such a difference to my morning skincare routine, because it added the extra hydration to my skin that it was lacking.



MAC Single Eyeshadow in 'Tempting'
This has been on my MAC wishlist for a while. I decided to get this shade as its a lovely brown-bronze shade and I don't have anything like this in my collection.

MAC Paint Pot in 'Painterly'
I decided to go for the 'Painterly' paint pot as I don't have any cream matte base eye products in my collection. So, I thought this one would be ideal as I will help me to turn my eyes into a blank canvas before I apply any eyeshadow.

MAC Fix+
I have finally decided to "bite the bullet" and get a bottle of Fix+, as few of my cream/ gel products have just gone ever so slightly dry (I do store them upside down), and I got this to revive them. I also got Fix+ as I have just recently purchased a few loose pigments, and by adding this it will them more intense and hopefully last longer on the lids.

Bobbi Brown Blushers (L-R) Peony, Nectar & Pretty Pink
Bobbi Brown Blushers
I love the blushers by Bobbi Brown as they are really pigmented, and they blend nicely. Also, a little bit goes a very long way. So, I decided to invest in three more, and the ones that I chose are Peony, Nectar and Pretty Pink.

Illamasqua Pure Pigments
I had some difficulty taking photos of these, so this is why there is no photograph. Anyway, I have been wanting to buy the pure pigments from Illamasqua for a good few years, and I have only just got around to purchasing them. I decided to get two out of three shades I want, and they are in the shades 'Fervent' and 'Static'. Fervent has a brown base with blue/ green glitter, and Static has a white base with pink/ blue glitter.



L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N1 Ivory

I thought it would be to try some more foundations from the high street/ drugstore, as I currently only own two and they are from Boujois. So, I thought it would be nice to try the foundations from L'Oreal as I've always been curious to try them, and they do receive good reviews. I thought I would give the True Match foundation a go, especially since it has just been recently reformulated over the past few months.

L'Oreal Infilliable 24-Hour Matte Foundation

I thought I would give the new L'Oreal Infilliable Matte foundation a whirl, as I don't actually own any matte foundations. This one seems lovely, because when I tried on the back of my hand it had a lovely light formula and it provided coverage.

NYX Butter Lipglosses

Yeah, we can finally get hold of NYX products here in the UK, but only in some Boots stores or Boots online. I have been wanting to try these since they first came out in the States, but they were quite difficult to get hold of. So, I decided to get two shades in 'Peaches and Cream' and 'Cupcake'.



Georio Armani Si EDP 50ml
This is a fragrance that I wouldn't usually buy, as its quite strong when it first goes on the skin; but once it has warmed up on the skin its lovely. The only way I can describe this is a grown up sweet cosy fragrance.



Chanel Eau Tendre EDT 50ml
I've had my eye on this for a while, but have never got around to buying it until now. This is a gorgeous perfume, and once it has settled on the skin it actually has a lovely warmth to it. Because it has warmth, it makes it ideal to wear during the colder months.


No comments:

Post a Comment