Tuesday 3 November 2015

Review: Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil

Hi everyone,

I've been using the Pai Rosehip Oil in my nightly skincare routine for the past few months, and I think its slowly beginning to take effect. So I thought that I would review for you.



The Pai Rosehip Oil has a thick consistency, so you only need to apply one to two small drops at the most. Before I apply it to my face I first warm the product up, as this helps the oil to spread more easily and evenly.

Also, Rosehip Oil is the ideal multi-tasker for all skin types, and it aids the skin by giving it a little extra TLC. If used on a regular basis it will make your complexion look brighter and clearer.
Rosehip Oil is also well known for its skin strengthening properties, and this is due to the high concentrations of Pro-Vitamin A, Carotenoids and omegas; and all these benefical ingrediants will help to restore the appearance of damaged skin.

Aims of the Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil

- Refines appearance of damaged skin & fine lines
- Improves skintone, texture & elesticity
- Clears persistent blemishes
- The unique Rosehip fruit & seed blend contains five times more carotenoids, & double the revitalising sterols of regular rosehip oil
- Premium CO2 extraction delivers the complete & concentrated properties of the Rosehip  plant

Overall, I'm really impressed with the Pai Rosehip Oil. Especially because in such a short space of time it seems to be making a difference to the appearance of skin, as it defiantly seems to brighter and more plumped. With continued use I'm sure that my skin's overall condition will continue to improve and get even better overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment