Tuesday 27 October 2015

Boots Haul - October 2015

Hi everyone,

I decided to go to Boots and do a bit of shopping to spend my birthday money, and this is what I chose to buy with my birthday money.




Emporio Armani Diamond Rose EDT 100ml

This wasn't the fragrance that I was originally going to get, but out of every fragrance I sampled I just keep on going to back to this one. This is lovely to wear during the Spring/ Summer months, as its light fragrance. Even though this is an EDT it does have a scent throw too it. 



Lee Stafford Double Blow Volumising Mousse
I decided to pick this up as I've been after a mousse since I got my hair cut, and I just needed something to add just a bit of volume at the roots. As my hair is natually quite flat at the roots, especially at the crown.


Soap & Glory Scrub your Nose In It AHA Facial Scrub
I picked this up to see if it would help around my nose, since it started to feel dry and tight again. So, I think I'm going to use as a nose mask, and see if it helps that way.



Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Nose Pore Strips

I thought I would give these a whirl since they is a lot of hype about nose strips at the moment. But, I didn't want to splash out and get the Biore nose strips; juse in case I didn't like them. Also, my nose is in need of a little extra TLC at the moment. So, I'm hoping that these will at least help it on its way to getting back to normal.

Boots Refreshing Cucumber Cleansing Wipes

I don't really use make up wipes to remove my make up anymore, as I now use cleansing oil. But, I thought these would come in handy for removing make up swatches and little clean ups.



L'Oreal Mega Gloss in Mafia (104)

I picked this up as I really liked the shade, and its very similar to my Buxom lip gloss in Hey Baby; but this is a little brighter. This is also in the cream formula.

L'Oreal Mega Gloss in For the Ladies (206)

This is in the dazzle formula, and it looks very similar to a well known NARS lipgloss shade. It also has bits of fine pink glitter running throught it.

L'Oreal False Lash Architect Waterproof Mascara

I really liked the shape of the brush for this mascara, as its really curved. In the past I haven't really got on with L'Oreal mascaras, but I'm willing to give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment