Tuesday 10 November 2015

Product Empties - November 2015

Hi everyone,

It's another 'Product Empties' Post, and it doesn't seem that long ago since I last did one. There is a couple of product fails again in this post, and I'll explain why as I go along.



Bath & Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps in Beautiful Day & Georgia Peach
As you know I absolutely love these, and I go through one every six weeks or so. Beautiful Day is a lovely apple scent, but with a hint of musk; and Georgia Peach is a lovely ripe juicy peach scent. Sadly, Georgia Peach was only a limited edition scent for Spring/ Summer this year.

Bath & Body Works Pocketbac in Golden Apricot
I also love the pocketbacs from Bath & Body Works, mainly due to range of scents that they have on offer. I go through one of these around three to four months, and I have them in every handbag. Golden Apricot was a limited edition scent from last Autumn, and I loved the juiciness of it.



Wella Enrich Shampoo & Conditoner
I picked these up as a duo in TK Maxx, as I fancied trying something a little different at the time as my hair was going through a dry phase, which is very unusual. I think these usually retail between £15-£20 each. I did't get any volume from the shampoo, and the conditioner was very lightweight, and I had to use quite a bit. So I won't be buying these again.



Champney's Pure Touch Nourishing Hand Wash
This was a quite moisturising hand wash, and it had a very subtle fresh scent. It left my hands feeling sof. I would repurchase this again in the future.

Rodial Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Moisturiser
This is definatly a product fail in more ways than one for me. I hated the packaging as it was very difficult to get the moisturiser out, and I had to store it upside down, as well knocking the product down the pump by swinging it. There's still product left in there, but I just couldn't get the last of it out. The formula is a lightweight cream, which sunk into the skin straight away. But it just didn't do anything for my skin at all. I think this retails for around £50, and for that I would at least expect to do something, and for the packaging to be functional; so then you can get every last drop of the product out. I used it up, but I won't be repurchasing it again, as I've found better moisturisers.

Dove Go Fresh Deodorant in Grapefruit & Lemongrass
This is one of my favourite scents that Dove has to offer, and I will continue to repurchase.



Lancome Hydra Zen Nuit Neurocalm Night Cream
This was an okay night cream, which smelt of roses. It was a lightish formula that sunk into the skin easily. But I don't think I'll be buying the full size, but it was nice to sample.

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Body Creme
This was lovely, as it has light texture but it did take a while to rub into the skin. The scent of this is amazing, and I ended smelling like a sweet bakery product.

Glamglow Tinglefoliate Treatment Mask
When I first started using this I loved it, but now I'm finding that its a little harsh on my skin. I've got one more of these tiny pots to use, and then after that I won't be repuchasing it again, as I've found something that I like a lot more.

Body Shop Glazed Apple Hand Cream
I never wanted this hand cream to end, mainly because the scent was amazing. The fragrance reminded me of sweet juicy apples with an undertone of honey. The hand cream was light formula, but its the scent I brought it for. Sadly, it was limited edition last Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment