Tuesday 17 November 2015

Review: Aesop Camomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque

Hi everyone,

I've only been using this face mask for just over a month, and I'm really happy that I purchased it, as its been doing wonders for my skin.



This is a lovely and gentle deep cleansing clay based mask, and I use it once a week.

The Camomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish mask is packed full of purifying natural ingredients and oils. The clay itself is Kaolin clay, and this doesn't strip the skin of any of its natural oils, but it does give the skin a little extra added moisture. 
The oils that the mask contains are Evening Primrose oil, Rosemary leaf oil, tea tree oil and sage oil.

The aim of the mask is to help to remove any impurities that have built up in the skin, as well as getting rid of any excess oil, and to aid to calm down any problem areas such as mild spots, acne or redness.

It's recommended that you apply a thin layer and leave on for 15 minutes, and then rinse off using warm water. It's also recommended that the mask should be done twice a week.

It's also worth mentioning that this is an astringent face mask, so it may not be suitable for everyone, especially for people who have sensitive skin.

For myself personally I do the mask once a week, and this seems to be working well for my skin at the moment. I also just apply the mask to my T-zone, and any additional problem areas that my skin may have at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment