Tuesday 15 September 2015

Product Empties - September 2015

Hi everyone,

It's time for another product empties, and I've gone through a fair amount of products this time around. Also, I'm doing something a little different in this empties post; which is product fails.




Lush Twilight Shower Gel

This is a really lovely shower gel to use, especially during the colder months of the year. Its a really warm, cosy lavender scent, which is great to use before you go to bed. Sadly, its limited edition, and it comes out during the Christmas period, and I don't even know if they're going to bring it back again this year.

Simple Soothing Toner

This is my everyday toner, as its very gentle and soothing on the skin.

Bath & Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Deep Cleansing Hand Soap

I love these hand soaps, as they work wonders for my dry/ chapped hands during the colder months of the year. The scent of this is gorgeous, as its like a musky cherry fragrance, and it isn't a strong musk.

Champneys Watermint Shower Gel

This is a lovely cool mint shower gel, and it has quite a thick texture. So, a little bit goes a long way and its a lovely refreshing shower gel to use in the morning, because the mint isn't too overpowering.



Caudalie Gentle Cleansing Milk
I had about a third of the product left before I decided to throw it away. It wasn't because it was a bad product, because it wasn't. It was because it was way past its expirary date. This is a lovely cleanser to use, and I prefer to use it as a hot cloth cleanser by using a warm flannel to take it off.

Nivea Powerfruit Relax Shower Gel
The scent of this lovely, as its berry fragranced. But, this is just a basic shower gel, and I had to quite a bit of product to get a decent lather.

Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Shower Gel
I really enjoyed the scent of this. But, this is just a basic shower gel.

Body Shop Absinthe Purifying Hand Wash
This is a lovely hand wash to use, because apart from it being a cleansing hand wash it also add a little bit of moisture. Its also fragranced with Aloe Vera, as well as being a lovely thick, gel texture. So, a little bit goes a long way, and this lasted me for around six months.


Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub
This is a lovely creamy body scrub, and I love the scent as its a sweet coconut fragrance. I think this is the second one of these I've gone through, and I've already got another one ready to go.

Body Shop Shea Body Butter
I did really enjoy using this during the Autumn & Winter months, but I really didn't like the fragrance all that much. The Shea body butter is extremely hydrating and has thick texture, but it does sink into the skin straight away.

Body Shop Coconut Body Butter
This was only a small travel size which I got to try, and I really enjoyed using it. It has a lovely thick texture that melts into the skin straight away, and this is the ideal body butter to use during the colder months as its also very hydrating.


Sure Radiant Long Lasting Protection Deodorant
I've repurchased this countless times over the years, and I will continue to repurchase. The fragrance is also lovely and very fruity.

Bath & Body Works Tuscan Melon Pocketbac
I love the pocketbooks that Bath & Body Works have to offer, as they do the job but without having the nasty clinical smell. The scent was a lovely fresh melon fragrance, and I have one more of these in my pocketbac collection.

Body Shop Almond Hand Cream
This is a really nice hand cream to use before you go to bed, as its quite moistuising. It has a lovely sweet almond fragrance. The only thing that let the product down was the packaging, because when I first opened it, it just wouldn't stop leaking.

Product Fails


John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Enhancing Shampoo & Conditioner
I was really looking forward to using these when I first brought them, as I haven't used John Frieda products in years. The reason why these are a fail is because both of these products dried the ends of my hair out really badly, and it has taken around two months for my hair to get back to some sort of normality.

RMK Skintuner Smoother Moist
I only ever used this product once, and once was enough. Because within twenty minutes of using it my skin started to burn, especially on my cheeks. I washed it off straight away, and my face was still burning slightly. It took an entire week for my skin to settle down, and at least three days before I resume my usual skincare routine. In my experience, no skincare product should make your face burn.




No comments:

Post a Comment