Tuesday 8 September 2015

Sephora Haul - Vegas Edition

Hi everyone,

A very good friend of mine recently went on holiday to Las Vegas, and while she was there I asked if should could pick me a few things from Sephora. I asked her for the things that I wanted to try, but couldn't get my hands on.




Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

This looks like a lovely gentle everyday cleanser to use, and I love the fact that its got cucumber in it. I'm really hoping that it has a subtle cooling sensation when I use it.

Buxom Full Bodied Lip Gloss in Hey Baby

This is a lovely berry shade, and I don't have anything like this in my make up collection. At least not in a lip gloss. The lip glosses from Buxom offer a sheer, hydrating formula with a no-tingle plumping effect. I'm really looking forward to wearing this shade of lip gloss.

Buxom Full On Lip Cream in Pink Lady

Pink Lady is an opaque electric pink shade, and again I don't have anything like this in my collection. The lip creams from Buxom offer a creamy, no-shimmer formula with a tingling, plumping effect. I'm really looking forward to wearing this, as I don't have anything lip glosses with a creamy formula.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF15 in Tulip

This is one product that I've been wanting to try for years, but I've been unable to get hold of it. The Fresh sugar lip treatment is a hydrating treatment that helps to nourish, protect and also plump the lips. The shade Tulip is a sheer tint of hot pink. This would be great to use during the warmer months.



Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment

This should have been the small 0.5oz, but I ended up getting the full size product by accident. Because on the list I gave my friend I think I've must have written 1.7oz instead of 0.5oz. I've always fancied trying this, as you can use in a few different ways. You can either apply a thin layer and leave it to work its magic overnight, or apply a thick layer and use as a 20 minute face mask. I mainly got it to use as an overnight treatment.

Fresh Sugar Lychee EDP 30ml
This is a lovely summery fragrance to wear, as its very fruity and citrusy. It contains the notes grapefruit, mango flower, lychee, lemon and lime blossom, freesia, sandalwood, Tonka bean and amber. To me its more fruity rather than musky.



Elizabeth & James Nirvana White Rollerball Fragrance
This fragrance seems to be having a moment in the spotlight, alongside her more darker sister Nirvana Black. Nirvana White is a more feminine, but has a darker sophistication running through it. It contains the notes of peony, muguet and musk.

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDP Rollerball Fragrance
This is one fragrance that I'm reserving for special occassions, as well as at events that take place during the evening. This is another sophicated scent, and its contains the notes of jasmine, rose, orchid, freesia and patchouli.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Rollerball Fragrance
This is a lovely fresh fragrance to wear during the day, and during the warmer months. This is a more fruity take on the original Daisy fragrance. The notes are blackberry, grapefruit, pear, jasmine, lychee, blue westeria, white woods, musks and coconut water.

Fresh Sugar Lychee Rollerball Fragrance
I decided to get a rollerball of the Fresh Sugar Lychee fragrance, as I thought it would be nice to carry around in my handbag during the warmer months.









No comments:

Post a Comment