Tuesday 27 January 2015

Review: First aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

Hi everyone,

Sorry that they was no blog post last week, but I was feeling a little 'under the weather' and not 100%.

I would like to review the First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream, which is an absolute gem of a product.

This product is recommended for anyone who has really dry skin due to the cold Winter weather, and its also recommended for the following skin conditions:-
- Atoptic dermatitis
- Irritant eczema
- Allergic eczema
- Karatosis Pilaris

The Ultra Repair Cream has a range of beneficial skin ingrediants such as colloidal oatmeal, Shea butter, eucalypus oil and ceramides. As well as containing the FAB antioxident booster, and this contains ingrediants such as liquorice root, feverfew and white tea; and the helps to protect the skin from environmental damage. The Ultra Repair Cream is also formulated without any chemical nasties such as parabens, sulphites, and phthalates, as well as no harsh chemicals and colourants.

Its also great to use for all skin types, but it does have a faint scent of eucalyptus. As well as being a multi-use product. 

I really like to use this before I go to bed as a hand cream, as its exceptionally good at rehydrating dry, chapped hands. I only ever use a tiny amount at any one time. I don't know how it does it, but when I wake up the following morning my hands are back to normal.

So, if any of your hand creams aren't working for you; I'd recommend you giving this a go if you can get hold of it. I got my shipped from Sephora in the US, and I already have a back up ready to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment