Tuesday 13 January 2015

Best of 2014 - Part Two

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the concluding part of my 'Best of 2014' posts. 


The Body Shop Cool & Creamy Facial Wash
This is stuff is fantastic if you want to give your face a super though clean, as it literally Spring cleans your pores. It also doesn't strip the skin of its natural moisture. Also, its really good for people who have either oily or acne prone skin; due to it containing salicylic acid and tea tree oil. This is also really refreshing to use as it has a cooling effect on the skin. I'd recommend you use this every other day if you have either oily or acne prone skin, and once a week if you have normal/ combination skin; just so you can give face a through clear out.

Label M Protein Spray
The Label M Protein Spray is good all-rounder, as it protects the hair from UV rays, provides a bit of moisture back into the hair, as well as protecting it from damage from heat styling tools. It also improves the health of the hair with continuous use.

Alpha H Liquid Gold
Alpha H Liquid Gold is a resurfacing treatment, which can be used every other night; if your skin can tolerate it. It helps to combat hyper-pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, as well as tightening enlarged pores. I usually do once a week before I go bed, after I have cleansed and toned my skin, but I don't moisturise my skin as it weakens the overall effect of Liquid Gold.

GlamGlow Tinglefoliate Face Mask
This is my little once a week pamper treat for my face, and I love it. I just leave it on for 15-20 minutes, and then I take it off using a warm face cloth. Once it has been removed my skin feels super soft, and not stripped of any moisture.

Benefit Be Potent Eye Cream
I got this as a sample in my beauty box, and I was a little skeptical about trying this as I'm not a huge fan of Benefit products. But this surpised me, as I really enjoy this, especially before bed. It has a very subtle cooling effect around the eye area.


Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
I really adore this palette, due to the shades being all matte and warm-toned. This is a fabulous palette to use on an everyday basis, due to being very versitile. Also, the Urban Decay eyeshadows in general are brilliant if you have sensitive eyes.

Marc Jacobs Daisy EDP
I discovered this little beauty during early Spring, and I love wearing it; especially during the Spring & Summer months. The EDP has a decent scent payoff unlike its EDT sister. If you like Daisy EDT form, but your finding that the scent isn't staying on long, then I'd recommend that you give this one a whirl. Its one of my favourite scents to wear during the warmer months of the year.

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Serum
I've not been using this that long, but my skin definatly noticed a difference in the morning after using this the night before. My skin was extremely hydrated the following morning, due to the serum containing hyaluronic acid. Its really nice to use diring the colder months of the year.


Sure Maximum Protection 48 Hour Deodorant in Confidence
I discovered the Sure Maximum Protection 48 hour deodorant around early Spring, and this really works. But, you don't use this like your usual deodorant as you apply before you go to bed. The scent is of this one is very fresh and floral, which is another thing I enjoy about this product. One of these will last me around 3 - 5 months, so I don't paying the slightly higher price tag.

The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
Another winner from the Body Shop in my opinion, as this is a fantastic body butter to use during the colder months of the year, due to it being quite thick in texture, but at the same time extremely hydrating. It does have a mild musky scent to it, which I'm not over keen on; but I'm willing to overlook that as its such a good body butter.




No comments:

Post a Comment