Tuesday 3 February 2015

My Fragrance Collection Part 3


Welcome to the third and final part of my fragrance collection blog series. I would again like to stress that I'm not bragging in anyway. I just thought it would be nice to show you what I've been collecting over the years.

DKNY Women
This is a very citrus fragrance, and it reminds me of lemons. I used to wear the fragrance quite a bit during my time at college. Sadly, it doesn't get used as much as it used to.
Notes: Daffodil, orchid, waterlily, blood orange, tomato leaf, vodka, birch, tulip

Lancome O d'Azur
This is a very light floral scent and its perfect to wear during the warmer seasons. I got this as at the time I really like the scent. I do like wearing it, but it just hasn't been worn in a while.
Notes: Roses, jasmine, lily of the valley, orris, ylang-ylang, bergamot, lemon, mandarin, petitgrain, basil, vetiver, sandel wood, oakmoss, musk, citrus, amber

Boss Orange for Her
This is a very citrusy fragrance, but it has a very sweet undertone. There's something about this fragrance that reminds me of sweets from my childhood; but I haven't been able to place it. It's still lovely to wear.
Notes: White flower notes, orange blossom, sweet apples, sandel wood, olive wood, vanilla

Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl
This is a lovely fresh lemoney scent, and I used to wear during my years at high school. I don't wear it that often, but when I do it takes me back down memory lane.
Notes: Floral, heather

Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream
This is a gorgeous to wear all year round, even though its a very fruity, floral scent. It's also quite a fresh fragrance, and its nice to try if your on a budget; as it isn't that expensive.
Notes: Pink current & pearl orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment