Tuesday 3 December 2013

What's in my Samples Bag?


I've had a bag of beauty samples for around a year, and I would show you what I have in it.

Sometimes I'm given samples when I've either brought something or I've got them out of magazines. Also, by having samples it could you save you a lot of money, as you don't need to go out and buy the full size product if it doesn't suit you or skin type.

Here's what I've collected so far:-
- Herbal Essences Honey Bee shampoo & conditioner
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter
- Life Ultimate Unwind body wash
- REN Mayblossom T-Zone Control Cleansing Gel
- L'Occitane Divine Cream
- Biotherm Celluli Eraser
- ESPA Skin Radiance Moisturiser x2
- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
- YSL Youth Liberator Serum
- Biotherm Aquasource Eye Perfection
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
- L'Occitane Hydration Cream x2
- L'Occitane Eye Roll On
- RMK Make Up Base
- RMK Liquid Foundation
- RMK Creamy Polished Base
- Molten Brown Rose Granati fine liquid hand wash
- Molten Brown Blissful Templetree bath oil



No comments:

Post a Comment