Tuesday 26 November 2013

Winterlicious TAG



1.) Favourite winter nail polish?
     Orly's 'On The List'

2.) Favourite winter lip product?
      My favourite lip balm, which is Nuxe Reve de Miel

3.) Most worn clothing piece?
      My cashmere jumper

4.) Most worn winter accessory?
      My cashmere & silk pashmina that I brought when I was in Rhodes.

5.) Favourite winter scent/ candle?
      I've actually got four favourite scents that I love wearing & I can't choose between them. They are:-
- Pomegranate Noir from Jo Malone
- Angel by Thierry Mugler
- Shalimar Perfum Initial by Guerlain
- Coco Mademoiselle from Chanel

6.) Favourite winter beverage?
      Honeycomb hot chocolate & the Black Forest hot chocolate from Costa Coffee

7.) All time favourite Christmas/ Holiday movie?
      A Christmas Story

8.) Favourite Christmas/ Holiday song?
      All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

9.) Favourite Holiday food/ meal?
      Mince Pie

10.) What is your favourite Christmas decoration?
       My Christmas Eeyore that I got from the Disney Store a couple of years ago.

11.) What is at the top of your Christmas list?
      I don't really have a Christmas list, but I do have my eye on a new camera.

12.) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
      I'm spending it my family, seeing friends, & I'm having a pamper session on Christmas Eve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment