Tuesday 10 December 2013

Products I've Used Up No.4


Pampered Bath Smoothie Strawberry, Raspberry & Pomegranate Shower Gel
I found that with this shower gel that I needed to use a lot of product to get a good lather. The scent was nice, but a little tart for my liking.

Teapigs Liquorice & Peppermint Teabags

I really enjoyed these, as it was a really unusual tea choice for me; as its something I don't usually go for. The first taste you get is the peppermint, which is then followed by the sudden sweetness of liquorice at the back of your throat.

Teapigs Green Tea & Mint Teabags

I discovered green tea and mint while I was holiday back in October, and I'd been on the hunt for a good one ever since. So, I thought I would give this a try. The peppermint doesn't overwhelm the subtleness of the green tea, and its lovely to drink.

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Butter

This is what got hooked on body butters, and the scent is too die for; especially if you like sweet, citrus scents. The body butter itself is thick and creamy, as well as being whipped in texture.

Biotherm Aquasource Moisturiser for All Skin Types

It is a nice moisturiser, but its really nothing special. But, it did help to get some hydration back into my skin, but thats about it.

Biotherm Hydra-Mineral Cleansing Toning Mousse

This was lovely at first, as it cleansed and formed really well; and it was a lovely product to use. But, on my second tube of this; it just wasn't the same. The consistency was a little thick and gloopy, and it didn't cleanse as well as the first tube.

Biotherm Instant Hydration Toning Lotion

The first bottle of this I used was also lovely, and it did the job. But, the second bottle was horrible, as it was putting a bottle of alcohol straight onto your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment