Tuesday 19 November 2013

Luxury Beauty Haul


Guerlain

I've been wanting these two products since last month; after I tried them on my skin and I really liked the way they looked.

I brought the:-
- Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in Blonde (02)
- Precious Light Rejurventating Illumatator in 01; & not only has the added benefit of having an eye treatment included, but it also contains small reflective particles of gold.

Space NK


Laura Mercier Souffle Body Creme Sampler Collection £40

This comes out every year to form part of the Laura Mercier Christmas Collection. This set includes 4 sample sizes of their famous souffle body cremes and each jar weighs 100g/4oz. The scents that are included within the set are:-
- Almond Coconut Milk
- Ambre Vanilla
- Creme de Pastache
- Fresh Fig
All the scents actually remind me of ice cream, due to them smelling sweet and good enough to eat.

I actually brought this set for myself, so then I could try the body cremes before I commit to buying a full size one. The full size body cremes cost around £40 each.


Diptyque Candle in Mimosa £40

I brought this as a small travel candle earlier on this year, as I just wanted to see what the candles were like; and I enjoyed this scent so much I've now repurchased this candle in a bigger size. I also repurchased it due to craving the scent for months.

The Mimosa candle is brilliant to burn during the Spring/ Summer months (or anytime of year), as it makes the room smell like a fresh fruit cocktail. To me this candle is heaven.


Jo Malone


English Pear & Freesia 30ml Cologne £39

I actually brought this as a home candle a couple of years ago, and I just feel in love with the scent; as its the perfect Spring fragrance due to it having light floral and fruity notes.

It's a very delicate and wearable fragrance that you wear throughout the year; no matter what the season.


Bobbi Brown


Shimmer Brick in Beige £32.50

I've been on the hunt for a really nice highlighter for a few months & I asked at the Bobbi Brown counter if I could try this; & its exactly what I've been looking for, which is as a natural champagne highlighter.

Sheer Lip Colour in Rosy £19
This is another cheeky purchase I made after watching essiebutton's Bobbi Brown Brand Focus video. Estee if you're reading this; the girl at the Bobbi Brown counter had nothing but praise for your Brand Focus.

Anyway, I asked if I could try this lipstick before buying it, as I don't usually wear red lipstick at all due to having a fair complexion (B20, for reference). How quick did my opinion changed; as this lipstick is a subtle rosy red with a slight orange undertone, which is perfect for me. If you've got a pale complexion & finding it hard to find a lovely red lipstick, then this may be the one for you.

Blush in 18 Desert Pink £18I originally wanted to get the shade Apricot, but it was a little too bright for my complexion. So, I decided on the shade Desert Pink.

Desert Pink is a gorgeous natural pale pink, which is ideal for people who don't like bright blush colours. It gives the cheeks a lovely delicate hint of pink, as well as looking natural.


No comments:

Post a Comment