Tuesday 20 April 2021

Review: L'Oreal Fine Flowers Toner

Hi everyone,

I have been using the L'Oreal Fine Flowers Toner as part of my evening skincare routine, and I'm really enjoying using it as part of that routine.


Claims
- Fresh texture to invigorate the skin
- The fresh texture invigorates the skin the last traces of impurities for a perfectly cleansed complexion
- Extracts of Rose & Jasmine flowers in a toner for soft, comfortable & fresh skin

Rose - Known for its soothing & comforting properties
Jasmine -Renowned for its protecting & moisturising properties

This toner took me by surprise, as I was expecting it to be just your usual watery toner. This isn't, as it has the consistency of an essence. Also, due to its consistency I have found that I don't need to apply as much to a cotton round.

I have found this toner to be one of the most nourishing toners I have ever come across. I feel as if this toner does something to the skin once it has been applied. It makes my skin feel clean, but also nourished and moisturised at the same time. I also feel that the essence that I apply after I have used this toner works even harder, and sinks into the skin quicker.

This toner is also quite strongly scented of Rose and Jasmine, so if you are sensitive to fragrance in your skincare I wouldn't recommend using this toner. Despite it being marketed towards people who have sensitive skin. I have combination skin, and it works well for skin needs.

I actually got this try, as a budget alternative to the Pixi Rose Tonic. I think I prefer the L'Oreal Fine Flowers toner more, as I find that it does more for my skin. It's also a budget friendly toner, and you do a lot of product for your money. Plus, with it having a thicker consistency it will last a lot longer.

This is a really lovely product from the L'Oreal skincare line, and it's great if you are looking for a toner on a budget.



No comments:

Post a Comment